My Song

Monday 12 November 2012

for you

As your gf I'm promise to always be there for u & stay true, I will never cheat or hurt u, I will always try to make u smile & laugh (: I'll make an effort to try & talk to u all day..I'll be there for u no matter what or no matter time, all u gotta do is do the same for me & show me u care about me..I still love u..We've not close anymore..but I'll be there for u if u need me..it truth..before i met u, i didnt know what it was like to look at someone n smile for no reason at all..i wanted to tell u, that u're the most special person in my life, u're my everthing..ur sweet, cute n funny..when i wake up, u're the first thing i think about u..im sorry i argue with u..im just to afraid to lose u..i try hard to keep u happy, because when u dont smile, just know that i love u n ill always be there for u..i love talking to u..u make me smile non-stop..u mean so much too me n no matter how we argue, we cant give up..u've changed me but for the good(:..well i dont wanna bored u anymore..i'll wait for u until i have no reason to wait anymore..if u read this..i hope it's u..

No comments:

Post a Comment


Daisypath Friendship tickers

Luv^^